Thanks for Your Interest in Joining a research Group to Explore a Natural Supplement to Reduce Anxiety. The Supplement is Called ‘CBD Oil’
Here is how this came about. Four months ago I started to suffer from migraines, and after various medications what I was prescribed failed to work, I began to search for a natural remedy. That extensive search led me to CBD oil.
I had heard of CBD oil before and was aware of the debate going about medical cannabis but, I had never tried the substance before. Within just a few days of using the oil, I notice an 80% improvement in my headaches and migraine pain.
Interestingly enough, I also noticed a very calming effect the oil created, and so I started to research its benefits for people who suffer from anxiety/panic attacks.
Although there are not a lot of studies available there is a ton of anecdotal evidence out there that it is a very effective for reducing feelings of general anxiety.
Potentially more effective than any other herbal treatment available. This is why I want to start an informal research group with people who have anxiety. I believe this supplement could be of great benefit to many people.
What is CBD oil?
CBD hemp oil is made from high-CBD, low-THC hemp, unlike medical marijuana products, which are usually made from plants with high concentrations of psychoactive tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Because hemp contains only trace amounts of THC, these hemp oil products are non-psychoactive and legal natural food supplements.
Which CBD oil should I buy?
I am asking people in this research group to buy this CBD oil from Charlotte's Web.
This is by far the most reputable brand. I have no affiliation with the company, I would like you all to buy it this week and start taking it the week beginning Feb 26th. You can buy it direct from the link above or do a google search for a local supplier near you. Expect to pay about $80 plus shipping.
How much should I take and for how long?
I want you to start really small with microdosing and increase the amount until you feel it is having the desired effect of reduced anxiety.
CBD microdosing is a technique that involves taking very small amounts of CBD on a regular schedule.
Here are some specific instructions for how to microdose with CBD to find your serving size. These instructions are based on a system described by Dr. Dustin Sulak in a recent article in Rolling Stone magazine.
- Consume 1 drop of CBD oil placed under your tongue. Before consuming, ask yourself 2 questions and answer on a scale of 1 to 10: How easy is it to breathe, how comfortable and calm does your body feel. After writing down your scores, take the CBD oil, wait 45 minutes and ask yourself the questions again. If there’s been no change in your scores and you’ve felt no effect, increase the serving size by an additional drop.
- Repeat the process over the next few days, increasing the serving size by small increments. When you reach a point where you feel a difference after consuming, you’ve found your minimal effective serving size.
- At this point, continue raising the serving size by tiny amounts. At some point, there will be no further benefit from a higher dose. You’ve established your therapeutic range, and can take the minimum dose. This serving size is smaller than recommended on the bottle but it's important to start small and build up so you know what the least amount is for you to get the result you need.
PLEASE KEEP A DIARY OF YOUR PROGRESS FOR A FULL MONTH. EACH DAY SCORE YOUR ANXIETY LEVEL FROM 1-10 WITH 10 BEING THE HIGHEST.
I WILL EMAIL YOU A SURVEY AFTER THE MONTH IS UP.
ALSO JOIN THE FACEBOOK DISCUSSION GROUP HERE TO DISCUSS YOUR RESULTS
Other general tips:
- "If you are just putting a drop or two under your tongue and immediately start to feel anxious understand that this is not the oil causing anxiety but rather your anxious minds reaction to taking the substance. Apply DARE and work through any anxious reaction you have.
- Be sure to shake your bottle of CBD oil well before taking it.
- Place the drop(s) under your tongue and hold it there for at least 30-60 seconds. You want the oil to absorb sublingually into your bloodstream. Don’t just swallow them.
- Be patient and don’t get discouraged if you don’t get the immediate results you were hoping for. Many people don’t get measurable results for a couple of weeks.